You guys have to have known this was coming lol… I love being inspired, inspirational, motivated, and I especially love change, so naturally I jump at the overwhelming pressure to be better at the beginning of each year. Here is what I’m working on in 2018…
- Commit to drinking enough water a day.
- Reduce my trash/waste production.
- Spend less, save more.
- Worry less about events/people/issues I cannot control.
- Handle my stress better and easier.
- Let life not go as planned.
- Stop planning my life so much.
- Meet new people.
- Be a good listener.
- Become as minimalist as possible.
- Live in the moment.
- Travel more.
- Make hot yoga a main workout activity.
- Keep posting blogs 1-2 times monthly.
- Continue to work on my YouTube channel.
- Get a summer internship.
- Complain less, appreciate more.
- Take more pictures.
I know this is a lot to work on, but in 2017 I learned A LOT about myself, and now know areas that I need fix in my life. I hope these resolutions and goals inspire you to create your own list, or take some things from mine! Now let’s kill it in 2018!!!