Don’t think I forgot about blogging! If some of you are unaware, I started a YouTube channel!!! (Link is down below!) On my channel I have been posting videos containing various aspects of my life as a college student! I wasn’t sure if I was going to continue blogging while juggling YouTube as well, but then I realized HECK YEAH I AM. This blog allowed me to realize how interested I am in social media, content creation, and helps me to work on my writing skills, so how in the world could I just throw it out the window??
I have decided to aim for monthly blog posts containing life updates, monthly favorites, or whatever has been on my mind the past month!
So let’s start with an October recap:
- Started Lifestyle Youtube channel.
- My boyfriend and I celebrated 2 years of dating! Woohoo!!
- I am becoming more interested in photography.
- I have officially changed my major to Communications.
- I’ve changed my career path as well.
- I’m also considering minoring in Arts and Technology!?
- I can’t seem to get New York City off my mind
- I have limited my meat intake to about once a week!
- I am working on lowering my production of trash a day.
- I haven’t been practicing yoga as much as I’d like to.
- I have become DEPENDENT on essential oils.
I want to thank everyone who has been so supportive of this blog AND now my YouTube channel! I do all of this because it is what I genuinely love to do, to the point where I have changed my career path to hopefully involve something related to social media. Having people cheer me on while I do all of this brings a smile to my face and I am grateful for every single one of you (even the haters lol 😉 )!
Just know I will continue doing this even if I’m the only one reading or watching lol!