This past weekend I whipped up a new recipe and want to quickly share it with you all!!
If you love pancakes, pumpkin, and being healthy this recipe is perfect for you if you have an extra 10 minutes in the morning!
** This recipe is very easy to eyeball amounts, but I will try to add measurements as best as I can!
What you’ll need:
- Pumpkin Purée (1/4-1/2 cup)
- Rolled Oats (2 cups)
- Almond Milk (1/4-1/2 cup)
- Cinnamon (sprinkle to preference)
- Brown sugar (1 teaspoon)
- Vanilla Extract (dash)
- Maple syrup (1 tablespoon)
- Blend together all ingredients listed above.
- Cook on medium heat in pan.
- Finish with desired toppings.
**Recipe makes about 10-12 small pancakes