So yeah, I’m addicted to coffee and have been for a while. My addiction isn’t the cute “omg but first coffee” t-shirt collection, it’s more like “omg I’ve had a migraine since 8 am someone get me coffee before I die”.
I’ve decided to share all my go-to coffee orders with you guys, so I named them according to when I like to drink them, or how they make me feel lol. Whether you’re an aspiring coffee drinker, looking to change up your order, or just want to see some cute pictures of coffee, you’re in the right place!
- Mid-Day Pick Up: Iced coffee w/ 1 pump of vanilla syrup, soy or almond milk, and cinnamon
- I’m Exhausted: Cold Brew w/ 2 pumps vanilla syrup, soy milk, and cinnamon
- Just Some Coffee For Fun: Iced vanilla latte w/ soy or almond milk
When I need more of a wake up, I tend to get stronger drinks like the cold brew, but I will get a latte if I’m just wanting the taste of coffee!
- Warm But Not Fuzzy: Hot coffee w/ a side of soy milk, brown sugar, and cinnamon
- Morning Blend: Hot coffee w/ 1 pump of vanilla syrup, soy or almond milk, and cinnamon
- Too Early For This: Hot coffee w/ brown sugar and cinnamon
- Warm And Fuzzy: Hot vanilla latte with almond milk
I usually only have hot coffee in the mornings and when I’m cold. Hot coffee is THE BEST with a little cookie or something sweet to pair.
At Home Coffee:
- Don Francisco’s Vanilla Nut Medium Blend
- Coffee Mate Natural Bliss Almond Milk Creamer: Vanilla
- Silk Soy Creamer: Vanilla
- Silk Soy Creamer: Original
- **All these products come in a variety of flavors as well.
I don’t always stick to vanilla flavoring. I sometimes will try hazelnut, caramel, or pretty much anything that sounds good! Vanilla is just always my go-to! I only drink almond and soy milk with my coffee, but other alternatives include nonfat, 2%, coconut, and more!
There are many other reasons I love coffee besides the caffeine! Drinking coffee has a long list of proven health benefits, can be used as a way to satisfy your boredom hunger, and can be a great way to catch up with friends!