What a break I’ve had! I feel so distant! I’ve been a little MIA the past week because my family is in town and I’ve been constantly running around trying to see them as much as I can, but I’m back in the groove here!
With another month leaving us, I figured I would share some of my favorite products that have helped me through the heat of this month!
JULY BEAUTY FAVORITES:
- Bain de Terre Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner: This stuff smells so good and leaves my hair super hydrated and soft! (purchased at CosmoProf)
- Davines Absolute Beautifying Potion: My favorite hair oil!! Smells so good and makes my hair super soft and shiny! (purchased on us.davines.com)
- Kenra Blow-Dry Spray: Again, smells so good!!!!! This works as a heat protectant and speeds up the drying time of my hair. Also adds more shine to my hair. (purchased at CosmoProf)
I aim for supper smelly hair products because I love smelling my clean hair throughout the day. All these products combined have helped my hair to grow almost 3 inches this summer!! I will most likely repurchase all these items.
- Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water: Not oily at all, and such a better cleanse than makeup wipes! I use this before I wash my face. (purchased at Target)
- Murad Essential-C Toner: Great substitute for a rose water spray, because this helps to clean your face while hydrating it as well. (purchased on murad.com)
- Murad Soothing Skin and Lip Care: This lip gloss hydrates my lips so well and adds a cute shine to them! I find myself constantly reapplying this throughout the day. (purchased on murad.com)
- Skinfun Cleansing Brush: I use this brush at night before bed for a deeper clean! I got this for such a good price and it does the job just fine! (purchased on amazon.com)
Some of these products are more expensive, but there are definitely cheaper alternatives that work great as well! I highly recommend a consistent skin routine to keep your skin clear!
- Covergirl Professional Loose Powder (shade light): This is a great dupe for the Laura Mercier Translucent Powder! I love not wearing a lot of makeup and adding this over concealer is perfect for an everyday summer look! (purchased at Target)
- BareMinerals Correcting Concealer (shade light 2): This concealer gives solid coverage and is great for covering up small or big spots! It also contains SPF 20! On most days I only use this on my blemishes along with the Covergirl powder instead of a liquid foundation! (purchased at Sephora)
- MAC Veluxe Brow Liner (shade Deep Dark Brunette): This is perfect for fuller natural brows! I prefer standard pencils rather than the retractable pencils. This requires 3-4 swipes and a buffer with the spoolie then I’m done! (purchased at MAC)
- Benefit High Beam Liquid Face Highlighter: This product definitely gives a more subtle highlight, but is perfect for an everyday natural look! The product is super easy to blend and a little goes a long way! (purchased at Ulta)
My makeup look is definitely the “no-makeup, makeup look”, and I know not everyone prefers that look! These products are still great for a hot day where you don’t want to sweat off your face!
- Murad Pure Skin Clarifying Dietary Supplement: I have recently stated taking these twice a day and have really noticed results, even in a short amount of time! This product promotes healthy skin from the inside out, in which I think is the basis of all acne problems! This with a healthy amount of water each day will go a long way! (purchased on murad.com)
- Plexus ProBio5: Any probiotic is a great addition to your everyday life, but this is the first one I have consistently taken and I love it! I ran out earlier this month and truly felt a difference in my stomach and digestion! My boyfriend and I share a bottle of these, and I’m so happy we have more so I can continue my routine of taking one every night! (purchased on plexus.com)
I’m becoming more interested in finding supplements to take everyday, mostly because I feel like I don’t get a sufficient amount of vitamins with my diet. I plan on adding a new supplement each month until I find the right mix!
Hope some of you were inspired to try some of these products, or dupes for them! If you do try them, tell me what you think!